Ten4 Boulder League - Season 1 2022
Welcome to 2022. With growth comes changes and there's plenty of both ....
* There is now a Primary school Ten4 League (years 5 and 6 only) - Thursdays 4:45 - 5:30pm. Same format, a little less time.
* ALL teams (Opens and Youth) in all categories consist of 3-6 players
* Opens teams may have both an A and B grade.
* Youth who are born in 2007 or before and have a personal grade above 5.0 may step up to Open A grade. These players may compete in both Youth and Opens if they so choose but we recommend only one.
* Opens B will have the handicap system applied (rewarding consistency and growth). A score of 210 is regarded as par (ie. any score above 210 means that the team as a whole has improved. Some players may have underperformed whilst others may have over performed so the team as a collective score is reflected here.
* Open A and Youth categories are raw scores.
* Youth A grade is determined from scores after round 4.
* Finals is at the end of round 9 and is for Open A and Youth A only. The top six teams in the youth and the top four teams opens A will compete for the the trophies.